Sunday, November 30, 2008

West Virginia in October














These pictures were all taken during a stop in Thomas, WV on the Fall Tour. I had plenty of free time, and there was much hiking to be done. The waterfalls were a 3-mile hike down a dirt road from Thomas, and the valley pictures were at a nearby state park. My new West Virginia friend Laura was kind enough to take me out to the state park to snap some photos, and she is pictured in the last photo. I can't say enough about this beautiful state, and it even inspired me to write two new songs in one night while I was there. Ahhhhh, West Virginia!





1 comment:

Alex said...

I've been through W. Virginia twice, both times I wished that I could have stopped. There's a particular moment when you drive over Wheeling on the Interstate, the town is spread out below you, and it looks like the most inviting place in the world. Wonderful place!