Playing Rolf's house concert last year in Prague
Happy Holidays, everyone! Tomorrow my family (parents and brother) and I will be catching a plane in Chicago bound for Rome, Italy. The four of us are spending a week and a half together in Italy, visiting Rome, Florence, Venice, and Cortina, and then they are flying home and I will begin my tour from there.
After leaving Italy on January 8th I will catch the night train to Ljubljana, Slovenia, where I play my first gig the next night. From there on I will head to Budapest, Hungary to play a show and do a bit of recording with my friend Adam, and on to 5 or 6 more countries after that before flying out of Paris on February 2nd. I will be trying to keep this blog current with pictures from the travels just like last year, so stay tuned! Here are the tourdates I have booked right now, and I might add one or two more at this point.
- Jan. 9 - Tovarna Rog, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Jan. 12 - recording in Budapest with Hungarian engineer Adam Szabo
- Jan. 13 - iF Kavezo, Budapest, Hungary
- Jan. 15 - Subterrarium, Vienna, Austria
- Jan. 17 - Rolf's House Concert, Prague, Czech Republic
- Jan. 19 - Subway To Peter, Chemnitz, Germany
- Jan. 21 - Spatz Und Wal, Unna, Germany
- Jan. 22 - Cafe Hilde, Berlin, Germany
- Jan. 23 - Alice's House Concert, Berlin, Germany
- Jan. 24 - Mobile Blues Club, Hamburg, Germany
- Jan. 25 - Pony Bar, Hamburg, Germany
- Jan. 28 - Gisele's House Concert, Antwerpen, Belgium
- Jan. 29 - Bar Fabiola, Gent, Belgium
- Jan. 30 - Caitlin's House Concert, Bordeaux, France
If you are nearby in Europe, please stop by a show! If it is a house concert, send me an email (email@example.com) and I can get you more info. Also, please send any friends or family members that are in Europe out to a concert.
On one last, unrelated note, the American music scene lost a great songwriter today, Athens, GA's Vic Chesnutt. R.I.P., Vic, you were a truly original songwriting voice.