Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tour/Travel Photo Albums Compiled

I store pretty much all of my touring and traveling pictures on Facebook, because it just easiest for me and I haven't gotten into the whole Flickr thing yet. However, that means that only my friends on Facebook are able to see them, and I'd love to share them with all of you. Luckily, Facebook gives you the option to share albums with others by providing a link, so below I have posted the link to all of my travel photos. Hope you enjoy, and feel free to add me as a friend on FB if you wish!

2009 - Recent Travel Pics

Europe - January/February

Warsaw, Poland
Krakow, Poland
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague, Part 2
Budapest, Hungary
Budapest, Part 2
Vienna, Austria
Zagreb, Croatia
Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Julian Alps/Soche River, Slovenia
Venice, Italy
Verona, Italy
Rome, Italy

March Tour Out West
Part 1 - Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada
Part 2 - California, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, Minnesota

Alaska Tour - May

Older Albums

First Tour Ever (November 2006) Part 1 - Ohio and Pennsylvania
First Tour Ever (November 2006) Part 2 - New Jersey, Washington D.C., Maryland, Philadelphia, New York City

Southern Tour (April 2007) Part 1 - Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas
Southern Tour (April 2007) Part 2 - Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas

East Coast w/ Dad (September 2007) Part 1 - Cleveland, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware
East Coast w/ Dad (September 2007) Part 2 - Pennsylvania, New York City, Connecticut

Southern Tour (April/May 2008) Part 1 - Illinois and Missouri
Southern tour (April/May 2008) Part 2 - Kansas City, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Dallas
Southern Tour (April/May 2008) Part 3 - Austin, Houston, New Orleans

Summer Tour w/ My Brother (July/August 2008) - IL, IA, NE, KS, TX, OK, AR

East Coast Train Tour (December 2008) - Chicago, Philadelphia, New York City, Wilmington

No comments: